Dr. B. C. Roy Engineering College Academy of Professional Courses is known for shaping the dreams of the candidates and preparing them for the corporate world. We train our students in coherence with industry requirements and enhance their ability to handle complex problems and find effective solutions to the same. We aim to secure the career trajectory of our students and look forward to seeing them shine in their career.
To be a part of Dr. B. C. Roy Engineering College Academy of Professional Courses, aspirants are required to fulfil easy eligibility criteria.
- Be a citizen of India
- Have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or any other equivalent examination in general or any other vocational stream under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent recognised Examination Board / University
- Should have English as one of the subjects in 10 + 2 level along with the subjects as per course requirement. To know in details, refer to the eligibility criteria section of this website.
Candidates opting for Bachelor of Optometry and B. Sc. in Medical Lab Technology should
- Cater to the eligibility criteria mentioned above
- Have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with Science stream
- Should have English as one of the subjects in 10 + 2 level
- Have Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology as their primary subjects
Once candidates cater to the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, they can secure admission post discussion with us.